Free Walking Tour Sydney & The Rocks
- Duration: 150 Minutes (approx.)
- Location: Sydney, NSW
- Product code: FREE_TOUR
The tour is based on a popular 'free tours' concept, where you decide what the tour is worth. So, you may pay what you like to a tour guide depending on how much you enjoyed their work.
Free walking tours are ONLY for individuals, couples and small families under 5 people. Groups booked as individuals will be denied participation on the spot.
* For families with kids: Children of any age are welcome to join us. But please book only adults and children over 14 years old.
* If your plans change; We can only accept a certain number of participants on our tours. If you are not coming please let us know as soon as possible and let other people take your place. Call/Text: +61 425 291 425 Email: email@example.com
* Our meeting place is Archibald Fountain in Hyde Park. Attention: We do NOT meet at 110 Elizabeth St.
* Please research the meeting place beforehand. We start tours on time. Please don't call if you are running late. Once tour guides engage with people, they cannot answer phone calls.
* Due to the nature of The Rocks area, the walking tour is not wheelchair accessible.
THE CALENDAR KEY
Grey dates - Unavailable, Booked out
Black dates - The tour is scheduled
Blue Square - Places are available for booking. The closest date is pre-selected.
Attention: You are booking for the date highlighted by a Blue Square
If we can't offer you the walking tour on your day of choice, we invite you to join our Sydney Bus Tours